Monday, April 16, 2007

in the meantime

It appears that this podcast (FTP) has reverted to it's original form -- a blog. YOu see, Crescent is a'hungry and a'needy. I've been pouring 90% of my air time into production as well as marketing and promotion. I'm working my tail off and loving every second.

I'd be lying if I said I haven't been been fantasizing about kicking off the next episode of Filling the Page. There's been night's where I've almost hit record.

Keyword. Almost. Fantasizing is completely normal.

So, in the meantime, this podcast will mostly be a blog. I'm considering a temporary format change for FTP that will enable me to get it going again. It's funny; I feel I'm at a point in life where I've got the most to say about "filling the page," but I'm too busy doing the filling. ;-)

In other news, hats off to Mur Lafferty who is talked about on BoingBoing.net today!

And that is all for now folks.

3 comments:

anjgil said...

Are you the same Phil Rossi that went to Europe when you were in high school and saw U2?

Andrea

Phil Rossi said...

...I don't think so. High School is a little fuzzy, though ;-)

JRMurdock said...

So now that it's over a year later, Cresent is done, will FTP be returning? So many unanswered questions. How's the wife? How's the baby? How's future projects going?

Your fans need!