Thursday, March 29, 2007

a super ninja quick quick update

Hey gang,

I wanted to get infront of a microphone last night and say all this...but I spent the time working on the new Crescent Promo and the fifth (extra special) Vignette. It's been a whole lotta Crescent for me lately. It's wild. Last August, when I embarked on Crescent, doesn't seem so far away. Really, it feels like it was just yesterday when I was put down the first few words of what was to be a writing side project.


Quick update:
1. New Crescent Vignette tomorrow with some news about the novel itself
2. I'm playing a solo set at Whitlows in Alrington next week (4.4.07) for all you DC Metro listeners. I'll post details next week.
3. New Bad Habit track next week.
4. Twenty-week ultra sound was awesome. I'll share a picture or two soon.

xo,
Phil

No comments: