Friday, February 09, 2007

We've got ourselves a winner

Thank you, thank you, thank you to everybody for all the support. I've been declared winner of Podcast Pickle's Pickle Tales. I'm totally happy (which I think is needless to say).

I've received a ton of panicked emails from people who had tried to vote in that last hour of the voting period when the pickle site was down. I've gotten back to some of you and for those of you that I haven't written back--no worries! Thanks for trying :) I hope you didn't lose sleep over it ;-)

Thanks for making this competition so worthwhile. Thanks to my competition, Laurence Simon, for making this last round such a great challenge.


FOCKER OUT!

2 comments:

Tony said...

Great work on all of your stories, Phil!

Congrats!

It makes it easier to lose knowing that you lose to a great competitor and a class act.

Phil Rossi said...

Thanks Tony! :)