Monday, February 05, 2007

Pickle Tales Final Round!

Wow -- the Final Round has been posted already so I wanted to get this posting up as quick as possible, being that I say in my entry for credits see this blog, yada yada (it is very importante to give credit where credit is due!).

Go to the PodCast Pickle forums and vote for your favorite.

Here is a listening of the effects obtained from the FreeSound Project. I'll pretty up this post when I get into the office :)

Now go vote for your favorite!




By Dynamicell



fire_embers_large_campfire.aif


By nathanshadow




Space_Ambient.aif

Thruster_Level_II.aif


By inferno



largex.wav





By Hell's Sound Guy



MEAT SIZZLE.wav




By fonogeno



lighter03.wav




By genghis attenborough




New Year South Bank9ed.wav


By ross63moose



glasschimes for freesound.wav


By medialint




gourd_rattle_long_shake.wav

1 comment:

Adam said...

A vote for Phil is a vote for the future!