Monday, January 22, 2007

pickle tales round 5

I can't believe this competition is nearing the end. Go check this latest round out at the PodCast Pickle forums and vote for your favorite.

This round I wanted to take the opportunity to promote some of the great stuff out there that is available under the Creative Commons License.

Music appearing in my entry was found on the PodShow podsafe music network. Which is also really worth checking out. You can find that here.

The artists: Adhesion, Fonkmasters, Colie Brice.

I found most of my sound effects on the Freesound Project which can be found here:

And here is a listing of the effects I used in round 5. Freesound will actually create an html list for the user to make giving credit where credit is due easier: Sound Effects Listing (opens in a new window)




No comments: