Tuesday, January 16, 2007

episode 15.5: i'm still here, but you probably knew that already

My lovely listeners, here is a brief audio update as well as a promo for Captain Tee Morris and his upcoming and anticipated new PodCast novel:




I make an appearance in Billibub Baddings, so be sure to check it out!

As requested, Daylight Come, the Pickle Tales round 4 winner, has been posted on MySpace for download. Sorry it took me so long to get it you.

That's it for now. In addition to the continuing Pickle Tales saga, you'll hear my voice on an upcoming skit on Comedy4Cast. In addition to that, I'll be doing a read for the kick ass podcast Barfly very soon.

For those of you that have sent me promos to play (and voice mails) I have not forgotten about you. You'll be in the next full show. Promise :)

Listen| Subscribe

No comments: