Monday, December 18, 2006

It's not that I don't love you

I do love you all, so very deeply. That's why it pains me to make you wait for Episode 16 and all of it's holiday goodness. You can blame Tee Morris and DFH Ale House. That, and the fact that my schedule during this holiday season is balanced on a dime. Getting sick really through things outta wack.

Episode 16 is in the works (along with 9,000 other things).

Thanks to everyone who helped me advance to Round 4 of Pickle Tales. It was a close race. Due to the large gap between the issuing of the round 4 challenge and the submission deadline (large gap due to the holidays), the powers that be have made the latest challenge a whopper. In a nutshell, we've got to take a portion of Homer's the Odysessy and recreate it as a 7 minute audio epic. I'm fearing another buzzer beater is in my future. ;-)

So, that's that. Tonight it's down to the bar in Alrington to meet with Steve and a couple of film guys to discuss the Fantome' project. After, I plan on banging out some more of Crescent.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck, and Happy Holidays (whichever ones you may celebrate!)