Saturday, December 23, 2006

Happy Holidays


A quick holiday well wishing post. I hope you're all not getting too caught up in the insane present gathering, food cooking hub-bub of this wacky season and are gearing up to just simply enjoy spending quality time with those you love.

For me, that's what this time of year is about - taking the time to be thankful for all the great people in your life and enjoying their company :)

The first draft of Crescent is approaching completetion and I couldn't be more psyched. I've side-lined all other projects to meet my goal of finishing this mamma-jamma before the end of the month and it look like that is going to happen. The story is out of my hands now. It's almost as if my fingers are moving of their own accord as I write these last few chapters. It's exciting and terrifying they way things are coming together.

Presently, I'm rewarding myself for the past couple of prolific days with some Arrogant Bastard Ale.

So - happy holidays. Reward yourselves!

-Phil

No comments: