Sunday, November 05, 2006

pickle tales


A quick update: my submission for PodCast Pickle's Pickle Tales story telling competition was one of twelve pieces accepted for the battle royale. :)

The Pickle Tales team reviewed the initial batch of entries for creativity, writing and skill of production and my short piece "Vagabond" was chosen to move on. It will be played on the Pickle Tales feed tomorrow. You've got three days to vote for me (if you like the story) and help me move on to round two!

Needless to say, I'm surrounded by good company.


Updated voting info:
Well gang, if you my submission, take five minutes and give me a vote

Go here to register (quick process):
http://www.podcastpickle.com/forums/index.php?act=Reg&CODE=00

Then go here to vote (and hear my story, along with the other great
submissions):

http://www.podcastpickle.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10427

Just click the radio button next to the story entitled "Vagabond."

Thanks for the support!
Phil

No comments: