Thursday, October 26, 2006

Technology is great when it works


The server that hosts philrossimusic.com and the earlier episodes of Filling the Page is down - and I can't determine why. I'm waiting to hear back from the keeper of the magical whirring box of sound and light. I knew I should have migrated the old episodes to the new server. So, why didn't I? I was lazy.

Many, many apologies if you're trying to get the old episodes. I'm working on it :)

Update - the blog feed will be going down at 2:00pm PST. The folks at blogga-blogga need to replace some vittles. What the hell is going on in my digital world today? Yowsa. I'm working on moving the feed to fillingthepage.com but the nice people at ftp.com's current registrar are making the domain tranfer more-or-less a living nightmare. :) Anyway, the outage will only run 60 to 90 minutes.

No comments: