Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Radiations Kings Reunion Show



Many, many, many years ago I played horn in a band called the Radiations Kings (I'm pictured above being supremely bad ass). There is a little reunion show planned for December 2nd at the Knitting Factory in NYC. I've been listening to the music today and feeling nostalgic. We had some really good and strange times.

In other news - I'm back at the keyboard plugging away on the untitled masterpiece and Crescent. I also feeling like I'm coming down with a cold or some other seasonal change malady. Chalk it up to burning the candle at both ends. I'm cheerful as can be, though.

I'm contemplating a move to WordPress as it seems to be more PodCaster friendly than blogger. We'll see.

1 comment:

StrangerDrums said...

You always were a snappy dresser. Are you going to play the show?