Friday, October 13, 2006

I won't say it, but you know what day it is...




I woke up at 4:00 am today. Believe me when I say it was not of my own volition. My brain turned on and that was it. I was thinking novels, podcasts, short stories, breakfast, coffee, commuting to work, the weekend, the drop in temperature.... you get the picture. I gave up on falling back to sleep and got up around quarter-to-five. My fingers haven't been working that well this morning. Goes without saying. So, I mistakenly added an 's' to google and and a few short seconds later I felt like I was tripping. This web site is the last place you should go when on zero sleep. Googltopia. Home of the Googles from Goo. From this point forward, I'll be haunted. (pictured above).

Oh and 'googles' is apparently slang for boobies. (Trust me).

The Phil Rossi Experience web site has had a URL reduction. Its googles were causing undue problems. It can still be reached at it's original URL, but also as www.philrossi.net .

In other news - I'm slowing beginning to repopulate my link section.

And one last thing - Any artists out there want to do some pro bono work? I'm looking for sketch work on a recurring basis. Darkly sci-fi type stuff. Shoot me a line at philrossimusic@gmail.com if you've got any interest or know anyone that might.

No comments: