Tuesday, October 31, 2006

happy halloween!



Happy halloween! I can't believe that it's October 31st. Crazy how time can just disappear. To all my NanoWrimo involved listeners - good luck. I'm still deciding on how I will use the NanoWrimo fervor for my own nefarious purposes. As I've stated before, I'm not participating directly. I do feel that November is a good month for crazy goal setting. I may focus the month on cranking out a stack of short fiction, while I continue to work on Crescent and the Thread Garden.

Then again - I might just commit to finishing one of the above mentioned books.

Or a combination. We'll see ;-) In other news, I'll hopefully be finishing up a brand-spankin'-new track this week. Zach is coming over tomorrow to hit things on microphone.

Happy Halloween.

Be safe. Be magnificent.

:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Halloween to you too. ;)

JRMurdock said...

Hey Phil, you can use NaNoWriMo to try and crank out 50K words, even if they do not comprise a novel. Just a thought.

Oh, and Happy Halloween to you as well!

Phil Rossi said...

JR - good advice. I'll set my goal for November as 50K, not project specific :)