Wednesday, September 06, 2006

episode 8: welcome back me


The subtitle to this episode should read "numerous plugs." It's good to be back. I had a lot of fun with Episode 8 and gained a new appreciation for lengthy edit sessions. But, rather than get long winded about the joy that was podcasting episode 8, I'll let the podcast do the talking. Special visits from Jen, Zach, King, and Tipsy. As an aside - I am madly and deeply in love with my Mac.

I call her Vera.

Show notes (and if I missed any, sorry):
Infection by Scott Sigler
Heaven by Mur Lafferty
Magic Hat Brewery
Dogfish Head Brewery
Podzinger
Podiobooks
Spherical Tomi by Jack Mangan
Morevi and Legacy of Morevi by Tee Morris (and Lisa Lee [Morevi!])
Eathrcore by Scott sigler
Winterdance by Gary Paulsen
the Deadpan Podcast
the Survival Guide to Writing Fantasy
Feedburner
Farpoint Media
Speaking of Beer



Listen| Subscribe

No comments: