Wednesday, July 26, 2006

sweet release

Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to present an update. I'm sure there has been much gnashing of teeth brought on by anticipation for the next RossiCast. From my fingertips to your eyes -- it's going to happen. I've got a lot of good things to share - of the variety that stay crispy in milk for *hours*. I have no idea what that is supposed to mean. Maybe some one can tell me. I'm working hard (that is to say I'm working), so I'll have a lot to say when I finally get around to speaking. At least more to say than "I'm working on a lot of projects".

In my downtime, I've been filling my head with lots of fun stuff:



















1 comment:

Adam said...

I'm making some demands. Well, one actually. So just A demand. Can you post some pics of your wedding? It's be nice to see some of the nuptuals.

Bring it on. (I use that phrase because I have street cred. FFLD represent!)