Thursday, April 06, 2006

pharmacy prophets - saturday night at Iota



the show de force has almost arrived:

Catch me with the Pharmacy Prophets at Iota in Alrington, Va this Saturday evening with our good friends the Speaks and Koshari.

Debauchery shall ensue, no doubt.

Saturday April 8th - as part of the 6 Points Music Festival
The Pharmacy Prophets, the Speaks, and Koshari
Iota club and cafe
www.iotaclubandcafe.com

Any New Yorkers out there? Phil Rossi and the Bad Habit will be banging around the city at the end of April.

5 comments:

Adam said...

You better not get sick again on your trip up to New York with the Bad Habit. That's not a threat, that's a ... shit, that is a threat.

Phil Rossi said...

At least I don't have to ask if that was a threat.

No sickness for me this go around. We shall carouse like champions! (and I sure hope I used that right, and it has nothing to do with brokeback mountain)

Mark Forman said...

Nice looking tele there bubba!

Phil Rossi said...

Alas, that is not me, and that is not my tele pictured. He's got two others that really bad ass.

:)

Vatan said...

I suggest to exchange references. My blog - All Pharmacy Tablets