Wednesday, March 22, 2006

germs are so inconsiderate


The nasty cold monster has decided to stick around longer than I would’ve liked. I had hoped to record the PodCast this evening (Wednesday), but the odds grow more slim with each successive cough, sniffle, sneeze, and groan. There have been *a lot* of new subscriptions over the past several days (Thanks Mur). I not disappoint any of you fine people, both new and existing listeners. If I don’t get to it by weeks end, I promise to be back on track next week.

This weekend, I’m up to the Big Apple to lend credence to the adage, “the show must go on.” It’s always an interesting experiment in biochemistry when doing a show feeling like death warmed over. You’ve got to find the right amount of Afrin, honey, tea, and whiskey to supplement the adrenaline of performing to make you viable for forty-five minutes to an hour.

No comments: