Tuesday, March 07, 2006

episode 3: look out paris, here I come


Welcome to Episode #3 of Filling the Page – the best Phil Rossi PodCast anywhere. I’m getting ready to head out to Paris at the end of the week, but decided to put together a bonus show. On this week’s show, I confess a deep-rooted fear, I have a computer meltdown and lose fifteen minutes of PodCast glory, and, subsequently, I re-record the show on too much beery goodness.

Comments, questions, proclamations of love? Leave a voice mail, comment, or send an email.

Talk to you in a couple of weeks!

Promos (don’t act surprised).

I Should be Writing
Dragon Page

Other links of interest:
Pyramid Brewery
The Pharmacy Prophets
Tee Morris (I had talked about Tee on the PodCast, unfortunately, his shout out was gobbled by the gremlins).


Listen | Subscribe

Current Research:

No comments: