Wednesday, February 22, 2006

her kiss was sweet

I know I’m loveable.  But, really…For everyone who has sent me a message, thanks for the kind words.   I firmly believe that I adhered to the PodCasting rule of firsts; however, your support and affection is much appreciated.  Several of you fine people have asked that I make this a weekly PodCast (as opposed to bi-weekly).   I don’t see that happening just now.  I’ll *never* be able to fit claymation into my schedule.

I’m not opposed to the idea of a weekly PodCast.  It’s just not in the cards right now. I’ve got hectic show schedules, international trips, recording of albums, writing of novels, and being magnificent to contend with.  

Oh. Voicemail is working now, too.  So, you don’t have to pretend to be fax machine.  Or you could pretend to be a fax machine.  I’m sure I’d get a kick out of it.

xoxo,
Phil

No comments: