Friday, February 24, 2006

happy weekend

A quick, Happy Friday to my new readers….and to Brian and Zach. It’s been a good week. I got my new guitar – finally. I submitted my first short story to market, which coincided with my first successful short story completion. Today, I made a concrete decision to submit my novel in the next couple of weeks. Needless to say, there is definitely plenty to talk about on next week's PodCast.

Some subjects I’ll be hitting, not necessarily in this order:
  • Fitness and Focus

  • Working Environment

  • Cocktail of the Week

  • Gripes

  • Mini-book Review:

  • -Anthem, Ayn Rand

  • -A Game of Thrones, George R.R. Martin

Thought of the moment: It is impossible to listen to the Who and be in a bad mood. Don't forget to call and say hello as the voice mail is working now. (206) 222-CAPN

Be sexy,
Phil

Current research:




1 comment:

StrangerDrums said...

And a happy weekend to you too. I'm anxiously awaiting our show on Saturday...

Don't forget to interview Doobie for the next podcast.