Tuesday, February 28, 2006

episode 2: fluffy's got a death wish


Welcome to Episode # 2 of Filling the Page. The PodCast by a guy who wants to do everything. This show features discussion on work environment, beer, books, and fluffy dogs. I was shocked to discover that I had to leave about half my intended material on the cutting room floor. I was more comfortable when doing episode #2 than I was doing episode #1, hence the verbosity.

Coming off several rock and roll shows, two back to back from this past weekend, I was feeling quite brain dead. But I had a good time recording this.

Feel free to comment, email, or call:

206-222-CAPN.

Show links of note:

Dragon Page
I Should Be Writing
Flying Dog Brewery
Rogue Brewery
Phil Rossi and the Bad Habit

Listen | Subscribe


From the weekend:

No comments: