Thursday, January 05, 2006

here's to a bright 2006

I am absolutely ecstatic right now as I’ve discovered my favorite band of all time will be touring in the United States. This happens about as often as me waking up in the morning saying “I can’t wait to go to work today!” I realize this bit of good news may seem to have nothing to do with writing. The Sisters of Mercy served as the soundtrack to many chapters of both the books I’ve written thus far. It is only appropriate that I take this opportunity to express my glee.

Glee!

It is now 2006. Pretty crazy to fathom that 2005 has come and gone. I’m hungry to finish off these two books. I’m am ready to sit back in front of the computer, with the notes I’ve made (scribbles, line-outs, drawings, hieroglyphics, etc…) and bang this puppy out. I want to finish this project sooner rather than later (of course). I have a clear picture of my next novel and I’m really eager to get started on that. With that said, I don’t want to rush this phase of the editing. I’m in a place now where I can really bring the world, the characters, and their stories to full life.
And that is what I plan on doing. I’ll start with book two and go back to book one once I’m done with that. I’m excited and I feel like I can now introduce the project properly.

The Lovidian Cycle
Book I: A Prayer for Rain
Book II: Floodlands

Happy New Year!

Current Research:


No comments: